Saturday, May 16, 2015

SATURATED CANARY - PLAY TIME ♥♥

Hello friends,
I finally found some time to play with my crafting goodies and made a new SATURATED CANARY card.
Last Monday started a new challenge over at Bunny Zoe's Crafts! The theme is 'Buttons and Bows' this month - pretty easy, right? 

For my card, I used the gorgeous Saturated Canary - 'Play Time' available in rubber by Little Darlings. It's such a cute image!! 


Image is colored with Copics:
RV69, 66, 63, 10
E77, 74, 71, 70
E47, 44, 43, 41
E59, 39, 37, 35, 33
C5, 3, 1, 00
skin: E04, 11, 01, 000, 0000, R21, 20


Papers are by Maja Design - Vintage Autumn Basics.


Here is a complete list of items from BUNNY ZOE'S CRAFTS:

a close up of the pretty Personalised Rubber Stamp (Postcard LG):

Embellies from the Ribbon Girl:
38mm 'Phoebe' white guipure lace, cheesecloth, flatback Ivory pearl hearts and pearls, natural hemp twine, ivory wild roses, fuchsia dotted ribbon, Stardust stickles, white opal liquid pearls, wooden heart button


Thank you so much for popping in!
Have a lovely weekend everyone!
Hugs

1 comment:

Donna said...

Wow!!! Absolutely stunning card Silvie. I love all of your designs.
If you get a chance would you tell me where you bought that gorgeous bear charm. I've never seen anything like it here in the UK. I love it.
Hugs, Donna xx