Monday, April 13, 2015

DOLLHOUSE Premiere Collection - Laila

Hello lovelies, 
I have a little card to share with you today.  Today starts a new challenge over at Bunny Zoe's Crafts! It's me who picked the theme this time and it's a RECIPE: 


ANYTHING BUT SQUARE - PINK - FLOWERS - PEARLS.  

....some of my favorite card ingredients :) The image on my card is DOLLHOUSE Premiere Collection - Laila by Little Darlings.



Image is colored with Copics:
R89, 29, 85, 83
YG99, 95, 91, 67
Hair: E29, 18, 15, 11
skin: E04, 11, 01, 000, 0000, R21, 20



Papers are by Magnolia (Dream Roses) and Prima Marketing.

Here is a complete list of items from BUNNY ZOE'S CRAFTS:


I was very lucky to get an awesome Personalised Rubber Stamp in my DT package. Check the awesome selection Nikki has at her store - there are so many gorgeous designs! I got the Postcard LG and I used it two different ways! Pretty cool, right? It'so versatile!


Thank you so much for popping in!
Have a lovely day everyone!
Hugs

1 comment:

Candy said...

Silvie, your colouring is wonderful!!
Such a beautiful card :o)
Hugs,